Admit it: You are 100 percent guilty of Instagramming a picture of your healthy brunch. Or of screenshotting someone else’s amazing body shot so you could recreate the photo one day. Need more inspo? The Instagram accounts on this list are racking up thousands and thousands of likes and followers, just by posting pictures of delicious, pretty-looking food or amazing body.The results are fun, colorful profiles that are guaranteed to make your stomach rumble and your gym bag to be packed. Follow away!
- I love Anna Victoria and her Fit Body Guides. Now you can also follow her instagram account @annavictoria for post photos of appetizing healthy foods, motivational quotes, and many a fit mirror selfie.
2.Tanya Poppet is Sydney-based trainer that doesn’t stick to just one workout. Find her getting active while boxing, running, canoeing, and even doing aerial yoga. Follow her on @achieving_balance
3. Amanda Bisk has amazing body. She is a former pole vaulter that has turned to yoga instructor focusing on stretching, health and body toning. She is here @amandabisk
4. Jen Setler is known as one of the best butts on Instagram. She is also fitness model and will show you how to work out on your rear-end :] @jenselter
5. Base Body Base are two girls, personal trainers who will inspire you to hit the gym on daily basis. @basebodybabes
6. Cassey ho and her instagram @blogilates makes me smile a lot and she has great Pilates tips and poses.
7. Bianca is yoga and green juice lover. Also, she is creative director of Sporteluxe. All her amazing photos are here @biancamaycheah
8. Karena and Katrina are friends who started a workout empire, Tone it Up. Their workouts are just great and motivational. @toneitup
9. Lydia Millen makes active-wear look chic. @lydiaemillen
10. And finally my favorite healthy eating page from Ella Mills @deliciouslyella