Even my kids love these super healthy muffins in the early morning. I make them in my free time so that I can just grab one in the morning on my way out the door. Mango makes them nice and sweet and moist, and guess what, there’s even zucchini in there, which makes this breakfast even healthier! For kids I serve them with honey on top.
– 2 eggs
– 140 g grated zucchini
– 200 g oat flour
– 40 g coconut oil, softened
– ½ tsp vanilla
– 2 tsp baking powder
– honey, optional
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 240 g mango
1. Preheat the oven to 180C and grease the muffin tin with some coconut oil.
2. Grate the zucchini, peel the mango and remove the stone.
3. Combine the two eggs, the softened coconut oil and the mango in the blender and process until creamy.
4. Transfer to a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Fill the muffin forms with the batter and bake in the oven for 30 minutes.
5. Allow the muffins to cool and top with some honey! Enjoy!