Simple Winter Apple Cake
250gr. plain flour
8 big apples,
1. Turn oven to 180 C
2. Grease and/or line a round cake tin
3. Mix together butter, flour and water, put the dough in refrigerator for minimum 30 min
4. Peel and core the apples. Cut each apple into thick wedges.
5. Roll out dough. Transfer to tin
6. Powder dough with sugar
7. Top with apples and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the top of the apple. Put some butter on the top
8. Bake 40 minutes or until cooked through.
9. Cool for 10 minutes then take out of tin.