These cookies are moist and have a wonderful flavor of spice. These are great fall cookies Enjoy.
500 gr. wheat flour
250 gr. sugar
100 gr. butter
100 gr. walnuts
1 tbsp. baking powder
pinch of cinnamon and nutmeg
1. Remove pits from persimmons and mix in blender untill smooth
2. Grind walnuts
3. Whisk butter, eggs and sugar
4. Add smashed persimmons, flour, egg-butter mixture and nuts. Mix together.
5. Form small balls and place on baking sheet
6. Bake cookies at 180 C for about 35 minutes. Enjoy!